In your opinion, what is the best online college courses to take? Getting a degree online, etc.

As far as pricing, time online, finding help if needed etc. If you have done this with a specific accredited college,can you give me a link to go to. I see so many, but, don't know what to choose from :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I go to Baker and I love it. It is a very popular school in Michigan that has many on ground campuses as well so its not entirely an online school. I can complete through my doctorate entirely online though...which I love and my degree comes from Baker College...no reference to it being online for employers who are leery of online education. I have loved it! It offers a ton of degree options too. The link is just baker.edu and you can see what they have to offer!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I'm not sure what to take, but I can tell you NOT to go into medical transcription. At least for me, it was a waste of time and money. They tell you, you can make $40,000 a year easily which is completely false!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I attended Walden University online, for my graduate courses. I don't know if it does undergrad. It's walden.edu. It was about $300/unit. Most classes were 3 units. I got my MS in 2 years.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:16 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I am attending Penn Foster and really like them. It cost me $960/per semester and I'm able to make payments. They are very helpfull when I need help as well. I'm studying accounting
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 11:23 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I go to University of Phoenix and am almost done with my AA and will continue to my bachelors but with National University. My parents both graduated from National so I know they are a good & accredited college. So is University of Phoenix. I also went to Kaplan and I would watch with them they are pretty sleazy. I am a psych major.

Answer by gemgem at 11:31 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I got to Liberty University (www.luonline.com). It's not bad. It's about $3000 for 12 credit hours and is very easy. Only downside is the online is like on campus and some of the classes are very religious which can be a problem if you aren't Christian. I use to go to University of Maryland University College (www.umuc.edu) but had problems with them due to my scholarship. Both are accreditted.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2009