FB Flirting adult content

So my husband left his FB account open and I found messages between him and a girl that he has really known a long time ( yeah I know shouldn't have been looking but he left it on on so I looked) They were together at one point in the past way before we met. She is also his "best friend" So he says.

So anyways, he writes her telling how he misses her, how sexy she is, and how he had dream she was pregnant. He also said in his dream he was trying to have sex with her. ..She lives far away but it's possible that whenever he goes to his home town, she could be there since they are from the same place. This is not the first time I have found intimate messages between them.

There was also another message to a girl in his home town about them meeting up the next time he is home. He promised to give her a massage the next time if he sees her. Her response to that was "Only if you hold me tight."

I just can't believe how much disrespect he has for our marraige and how much those women can disrespect a marriage... We have been married for almost 10 years. There was another message he had with another girl asking does she like it rough during sex. I comforted him about it and he said he was just flirting and boosting the girls ego and his own. He said he is sorry and he feels so bad about it. I think he only feels bad about it because he got caught. I don't think he feels bad because this is the second time we are going through this. Im just pretty much tired of this and I am wanting to leave. He obviously is not thinking about my feelings. Just lost at what to do. We have 2 kids and I don't have the money to leave.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• #1 - don't apologize for looking at his FB. You are his wife and can do whatever you want.
    #2 - I would tell him if he's serious about keeping you he has ONE more chance. You want the FB canceled and all the b.s. to stop.
    #3 - is up to you trying to forgive and trust him again
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• my husband did the same thing, and we're not together anymore, issues unrelated to his emotional cheating. however, i "stalked" (as he put it) his emails not long ago (we haven't divorced yet, but are sure as hell going to) and found he had opened a craigslist personal ad and was banging several different STRANGERS he'd never met in his life. and this happened just weeks after he moved out, so he wasted no time.

if he's done it before and is doing it again, i think his intentions are pretty clear. im sorry mama.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• That is cheating and it's unforgivable....
    vivianne112

Answer by vivianne112 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• I agree. Thats WAY over the line, and it is cheating in my book. My husband would leave me for much less. I have a FB account, but ONLY family is on there, and its under my husbands name, so I can't be found. The sad thing is people like your husband make so many people out there believe the internet is only for "hook ups" and dont understand how beneficial it can be. My DH is one of them. He's got a couple skanky exes who burned him ONLINE so now he has serious internet issues. Its sad.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• Yeah, I would watch him, and see how far he takes his flirting. that could mean bad news. for you. because my cousins wife was flirting on fb, with this guy and now they are divorced.And now shes with the guy from fb.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• This is the second time? Then it is not a fluke. He is not sorry. he is sorry he got caught. Put your foot down. Tell him your marriage is in jeopardy because of this problem he has with other women

Answer by louise2 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• My husband has done pretty much the same, just not fb because I always had access. I feel like if he does it once and gets away with it, he'll just keep doing it. He is showing he needs attention from other women, no matter how much you give him and thats a problem. I would suggest marriage counseling if he is truly "sorry". Don't let him just get away with it though.. easily since it is disrespectful to you!
    Sarahe786

Answer by Sarahe786 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2011

• My bf spoke to is ex when we were dating for 6 months. He said that he told her she found her father on FB. He said he doesn't remember what she said. But, I found it odd that he told me later. I questioned him about it, he said it wasn't his intention to hurt me and that it was his friend for 3 years. They didn't have a bad relationship, they just grew apart. It hurt me knowing he talked to her, I asked him if he still has a place in his heart, he said "yeah, as a person, but not as a love interest. I love you. I'm in love with you."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Oct. 9, 2011

• (continued) he also deactivated his FB for me and same w/ mine. We also got rid of our Myspace accounts and Yahoo messenger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2011

• I guess that tells you a lot by their character and how faithful they are to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2011