What are the sign's of endometriosis?

I think I might have endometriosis....I've got horrible cramping all month long that just intensifies during my period...what would the signs of endometriosis be??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Health

• That is one of them.
    rileysmommy811

Answer by rileysmommy811 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Google it..I have not clue..but I have been getting pains even after cycle..hmmm I think I will google it too.
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 2:49 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• vicious pains, difficulty concieving, horrible bleeding during periods, more than one period a month, there are more but those are just the ones i've had or my sister has had. it runs in the family. you should really see your doctor since it can spread to other body parts like your spleen or bowels.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:52 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• That could be a sign. Sometimes though, you can have it with no symptoms. Definitely see your doctor. You shouldn't have to suffer all the time. If you need surgery for it, most of the time they can do it laproscopicly and the healing time is pretty quick. I've had two surgeries for it.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Could be pre-menopause too. Call your Dr.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:18 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• That runs in my family, but I have yet to get it.. BUT... If you have VERY heavy RED RED bleeding.. and have blood clots the size of a quarter you need to see a DR right away!!!
    AmberleesMoMMy

Answer by AmberleesMoMMy at 12:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2008