What is your most expensive habit?

Mine would have to be going out to eat. Boo! Why does food have to be so social!

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yea that and brand names why they gotta design them so nice ?????
    KaydensMom99

Answer by KaydensMom99 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• shopping for m y kids when they need no more clothes!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• hmmm...expensive habits. How I miss those!! We have like NO money so I have given up everything I like but according to my old life, it would have to be food, Starbucks, and smoking. I am glad I gave up the smoking but I really miss my Caramel Macchiatos and going OUT to eat more often!!! ~sniff~
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Good skin care. I make my own, so I get good ingredients. Not cheap, but certainly cheaper than buying it ready-made.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:36 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Going out to eat, Starbucks, Smoking, buying BMW's only, shopping for my DD at Posh tots, and going out to eat about 4 times a week, having a maid, and going to the country club.
    I am not proud of spending so much all the time, but around here, if you dont you are considered poor white trash, and I def. am not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• prob. Starbucks and smoking :( and spending too much money on thigns for my DD when she doesnt need them.
    chloe_romano

Answer by chloe_romano at 11:37 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• eating out and shopping
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I guess, scrapbooking, which is more of a hobby. I do it digital so it's super cheap and I rarely buy anything but since Thanksgiving I've spent about $50 on stuff. Otherwise I rarely spend money on myself and we rarely go out to eat any more (that gets expensive with a family of 6 and we used to go out at least once a week @$50-$60 a pop).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:48 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• it used to be personal-services like massages/facials/exp. makeup-skincare products...i haven't had a massage or facial in four years! and the last time i bought makeup, i also bought other items(non-makeup stuff, in the dept. store) and the bill came to about $80..and my husband said, 'i thought you said you only needed makeup?"--my response was, ''honey, when i met you, i would've spent this entire $ amount on just the one item of makeup. get over it."
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Smoking & eating out .
    Anonymous