drool

my baby just started drooling and i had not noticed it before. he blows little spit bubbles. i heard they drool as they start teething but he is only 2 months.

Mgirly84

Asked by Mgirly84 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• babies can start teething at 2 months, but it doesn't mean you'll see any teeth any time soon. both my kids started teething then. didn't see any teeth til about 5 months with my son, dd is 5 months and no teeth yet! as for now, bibs will be a Godsend to you! lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• kids drool lol. my dd was a faucet but my ds not too bad. i think 2 months is way too early for teeth. just invest in a lot of bibs is all i can suggest.
    nvedwards

Answer by nvedwards at 11:55 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Drool does not mean teething. When they first start drooling, it means they have started producing saliva....and they won't learn how to swallow it for a while yet.

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 12:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• mine starting drooling at 2 months and has not stopped. she is 6 months and still no teeth, but still drooling. get bibs with plastic backing,
    blackwellqk

Answer by blackwellqk at 5:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2009