what to do with empty decorated baskets?

I have longberger baskets and other decorated baskets that I love to keep around my house but I don't know what to do with them. Any suggestions?

bmwlover

Asked by bmwlover at 11:51 AM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I use mine for: presenting gifts in--instead of a gift bag or box; hand towels and TP in our guest bathrooms, storing magazines, yarns, sewing materials, soaps/potpourri/pillar candles (small to medium ones), and silk floral arrangements. Some are nice for carrying special treats in like muffins or placing dinner rolls/breads in! I have a few tray style ones that I use in our master bathroom to keep everyday items easy to reach (toiletries/make up), etc.

They look nice as coffee table centerpieces, on top of wall units, in corners of rooms/foyer, on an end table/nightstand!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• i love longberger... one of my baskets is in my bathroom.. i rolled up several of the "good" towels and stuffed them in my basket. sage green, cream, then flipped them.. a cream then sage, looks nice with the wood.. and my small one, i had a friend drill a hole for me, and i made it into a purse. and my last one is red white and blue and i use it in our living room under the coffee table for a magazine holder...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:17 AM on Jan. 5, 2009