Does your husband want to have sex at the most inopportune times???

Everyone in my house including myself is sick. My 2 youngest have pneumonia. My dh and I both have colds and I am exhausted to say the least. Yesterday while I was getting dressed after a shower he was trying to get me to make love...he kept trying to tell me that it would make me feel better. I have to admit that I was feeling crappy and sex was the last thing on my mind! I wanted to slap him. Do any of you ladies have a dh that is like this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes! But not while he or I are sick, but even while our baby is still awake and Im making dinner he will be like do you want to have sex, I'm like its 6pm Aly is still awake and I have a lot to do before bed lol men......
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 12:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yeah, like when I am exhausted and just about to lay to to sleep.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 12:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• What man isn't this way? ha. I think that if they see ANY open opportunity..they are going for it!

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• well I know when I am cooking or doing laundry my fiancee says it turns him on...Im like okay Im doing laundry and cokking how is that sexy? lol
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 12:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• mine got upset yesterday because he was like "let's go in he bedroom" and i had just started cooking food for myself so i told him i'm sorry baby I'm cooking food and he acted like i had just smacked him lol men go figure
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 12:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yeah, like my mom and dad are sleeping over and he has to bother me. Mind you he never wants it that often. It is that forbidden feel he goes for with them in the next room...
    Anonymous

• Pretty normal and I have heard the exact same line......
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 2:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My husband likes to wait untill just after i have fallen asleep and then wake me up even if it is 2 or 3 in the morning!
    HaylensMommy

Answer by HaylensMommy at 2:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2009