at what age did you get your sexual peak?

and if you wanna add your stories, we can all get some good laugh i'm sure. well, i think i'm at my sexual peak right now (i'm 36) i was married to my ex for 7 years, and never once had an orgasm ! but with my husband now, omg it was like fireworks on 4th of july !!! we've been together for 5 years, have one son and he still turns me on especially when he does houseworks LOL oh he's 9 years younger than i, does that make any difference??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hit mine last year at 35. I was sex crazy!! My bf at the time was more than happy to accomodate me and we had incredible sex!!!

Now I am with the man I am going to marry and he is more conservative about sex. I am also 8 months pregnant and so things have slowed down ALOT!!

It sure was fun while it lasted, though :)
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Hey, I'm 47 and still peaking! Lol
    Serafina46

Answer by Serafina46 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I hear women hit their peaks near 40... I am only 25 so as of now I would say when I was 20/21ish...
    briansmommy7143

Answer by briansmommy7143 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I am 25 and i have an extremely high sex drive and my husband the same, we have sex usually once a day maybe, 1-5 sometimes. And if this isn't my peak then god knows what's going to happen when i hit it lol.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 3:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• well im only 22 but when i was 18 and 19 my hubby and i litterally had sex about 5-7 times a day now its almost never
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 5:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Well I'm 30 and I'm still waiting for my peak :(
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2009