can i be pregnant

My periods are usually 28-29 day cycles and last 5 days. this past one was on time but lasted on 3 day verus the 5 days... i am due for my period in 4 days but the last week and half my breast are slightly bigger, tender, lower backache, been constipated, and nausea. do you think i could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe..hard to say. Pregnancies start different for all women. If you are super curious you can take a test now- or wait until your period is due and if its late test then.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 1:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I'd say you are pregnant. Only one way to tell, get a test. Shorter, lighter period is always a sign, and all the other signs seem pretty clear. Good luck!
    youngmommyy2be

Answer by youngmommyy2be at 1:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• take a test like ept it can detect if your pregnant 5 days before your missed period and you can also go to webmd.com they have the symptoms of early pregnacy on there
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• youngmommyy2be if a short period were a sign of possibly being pregnant I would be a mom to hundreds of kids.LOL My periods last from 2 to 4 days thank God. Anonymous if you want to absolutely sure, do a test. Some of the feelings you have may be a sign of pregnancy or stress because you think you're pregnant. Stress can make you feel the same way.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• having shorter, lighter periods is NOT a sign of pregnancy. LMAO its possible but for most women one of THE signs is no period at all. I would wait a few days & see what happens before wasting money on a test.
    Anonymous

• In response to the one that said that a lighter irregular period is not a sure sign of pregnancy should ask a few people first.  When my sis in law was preg. she had a short light period about a week and a half after her regular period, and then when I was preg. I had a short light period about a week and a half after my regular period .  Thats how my hubby knew I was pregnant.
    Bekia

Answer by Bekia at 10:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2009