Im so irritated!!!

so my son was living at his girlfriends house helping her take care of their new baby and all of a sudden right after she gets her birth control he's living back with us again, im gone all day so i have no idea if he even talks to her or not.....i think she broke up with him just because she could because she knew she couldn't get pregnant again, the first time i met her i knew she was a little skank and her doing this just proves it, what would you do in this situation? i already got my son custody of his daughter i could probably do it again with his son now...i just dont know if i should or not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• I'd stay out of it.

I think a lot of moms think their kids significant tohers are "skanks" when things aren't going how they'd like them to.
    Anonymous

• if you saw the way she is then you'd be thinking the same thing....low cut shirts, tight pants, knee high boots, was always all over my son, when she would come to the house they would go to the garage to have sex....which was nearly everyday...i dont even think the baby is my sons, he looks nothing like him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2011

• Custody is about who the better parent is, not about getting revenge. In your eyes she got pregnant on purpose and then dumped him. My ex mother in law thought the same about me and it wasn't true. I find what you said really sad. Your son has 2 kids with 2 different women and she is the skank?
    Anonymous

• And PS, my daughter looks nothing like her dad either but he is her father. Go on Maurey and be a hick.
    Anonymous

• the first girl broke up with him and took his daughter out of state to be with another man while she was pregnant, this girl he's with/was with now waited till after she had the baby to break up with him, when she saw he wasnt looking anything like my son and when she got on the 5 year birth control she broke up with him
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2011

• Woah there! Settle down a bit, I agree, why is it her that's the skank and not your son? Has he only had sex with two women? That's BS. I wouldn't be trying to help my son get custody if he didn't even have his own house. Is that a lack of being a man on his part? Does he work?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2011

• I agree somewhat with what anonymous said, although I'd like to say I'd have put it a little less bitchy. You cannot start a custody war unless the mother is unfit and unable to care for the child, not just revenge on your son's behalf because she broke up with him. You don't even really know what's going on, you should talk to your son before making assumptions. If I were in your shoes, I'd be having a talk with my son about condoms and protecting myself against STD's and having more children. Does your son think the child is his, or does he have his doubts? If so, then he should demand a paternity test before he's shelling out child support payments.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:10 PM on Oct. 9, 2011

• Newsflash....the kids don't always look like the parent....my kids only look like me, and not their fathers.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2011

• i dont know if he thinks the babies his or not, yeah he works, he had an apartment he gave it to the girl
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2011

• So she is the skank because of the clothes she wears and because she would come over to her boyfirends house and have sex in the garage? Well wasn't your son doing the tango with her? And it seems as though you knew about it and allowed it hmmmm...... It looks like your son really knows how to pick them...... Lets put all the blame on the girl and none on your precious son. I think not hunny he had a role in it. And to tell you kids don't always look like their parent, my youngest DD is white/black however her skin is white she has green eyes but she is 99.99% his, our other daughters have darker skin, and brown eyes they are also 99.99% his according to genetic testing, so lets not assume. And maybe your son should learn how to put a rain coat on Jimmy.........
    Anonymous