OK LADIES I NEED SOME ADVICE!?!? FATMAMA ALERT

I am so sick of my baby fat. my daughter is almost nine months old and im still heavier than i normally would be. i know it takes awhile to lose it but ive got some friends that had babies after me and it seems like they lost in the first month. I dont eat horrible. But i just cant get that number down.I havent had time to exercise alot. But I hate it.I'm miserable being heavy!!! HELP?!?!?! Any suggestions?

medicmom1296

Asked by medicmom1296 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I too, found myself at my daughter's first birthday party complaining about babyfat. Only for someone to point out it wasn't babyfat anymore. Nice, huh? I have no good ideas, only good wishes. As a mom, we make meals and taste everything to makesure it is edible. As the family budgeter we find ourselves eating what our kids don't to not waste money. And after having kids and working full time who has time to excercise. I gave up a long time ago and just welcomed the momma fat. I earned it!
    JumpingHoops

Answer by JumpingHoops at 2:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• weight loss clinic are good. kinda expensive but they work fast.
    Anonymous

• I have had success with losing quite a bit of my baby weight, I have 2 issues so I take one for portion control and one to suppress appetite and cravings, pm me if you want info.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 8:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• After failing to lose my "baby" fat I started a food journal. It is the only thing that helped me lose the last 20 lbs. It took about 3 1/2 months. I use a free online food journal called the Daily Plate located on the Lance Armstrong website (Livestrong.com). It is simple to use...enter your current weight, weight loss goal and the site does the rest. It calculates how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis based on your weight loss goals and current activity level. Enter the food you eat from the huge database (or manually) and it deducts those calories from your daily allotment. I went from a size 10 to a 4 without dieting. Just the food journal and exercise.
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Put the baby in a stroller and go for a walk. At the mall if you have to. Think tall and suck that tummy in whilst you walk. You will start burning calories and build lower abdominal muscles.

There are also plenty of floor exercises that you could do for toning and play with baby at the same time.

Eat small but often and a food diary is a really good idea.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:51 AM on Jan. 7, 2009