Do you make breakfast and lunch everyday?

I mean do you actually cook something for breakfast and lunch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES. I need to eat breakfast first, even if I don't eat it until noon. Then comes lunch.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yes, Breakfast is so important & would skip lunch before I would miss a morning breakfast!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 1:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I don't cook breakfast we are cereal people =) I do cook something for lunch and usually always cook for dinner.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 1:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• No
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• i did before i got pg again and now i have to play it by ear depending on how i feel.
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 1:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Breakfast is usually a hot meal, the girls love pancakes and cheesy eggs. Today it was Avgolemeno (a greek egg and lemon soup) and bacon.

Lunch is usually more like a snack, with fresh berries, string cheese, crackers, yogurt, peanut butter & jelly, that sor tof thing. Sometimes I will make soup or "pizzadillas".

I admit, sometimes I will be lazy and just give them dry cereal and milk or ramen for lunch, but I always try to make up for my laziness in another meal during the day.
    muffaluma

Answer by muffaluma at 1:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I cook in the mornin,

But not for lunch once in awhile i will but usually PB*J's lol
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I only do a big breakfast on Sunday late mornings. It's more of a brunch, then we skip lunch. During the week hubby makes his own and the kids and I get up and have cold cereal or oatmeal. I'll cook lunch for me and the youngest since she's still home during the week, but on weekends, I'm off duty!
    tikigoddess

Answer by tikigoddess at 1:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I try to but it doesn't always happen that way.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yes, one of my joys as a sahm!
    ap.sahm

Answer by ap.sahm at 2:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2009