• In the Spotlight:

Diapers

which diapers to you like and why? I love the pampers cruisers! I always swore I'd be a huggies mom, and I bought a buttload before my first child was born. I gave them all away to a friend! I have tried a few other brands here and there, but always returned to the cruisers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• With my daughter, we were all about the Huggies. With my son, they didn't hold anything! We used Target brand for him and they worked great.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My absolute favorite brand was Called baby basics. They were awesome. When we moved to Oklahoma, I could not find them anywhere. I was very sad. We use Luvs now. They are pretty good. Not the most expensive, but for us they have worked the best. When the baby was first born though, we loved pampers swaddlers.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• pampers baby dry they are the only ones that i have found that hold up to a little boy that loves to drink more than he eats. i like the cruisers but they leave that stuff on his butt.
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I have always wanted to use Pampers, but could never afford them. I tried Huggies with my first and they never held anything, but then I went to the Albertson's brand and they were GREAT!
    With my 2nd, I've ended up with Luvs, but we've used White Cloud and the Walmart brand.... Just like the Luvs the best.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 1:33 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Pampers Swaddlers ...Are great when their newborn,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I used Pampers Swaddlers until my boys outgrew them and then I switched to cruisers for a while but they became a little too expensive so I switched to Parents Choice (Walmart brand)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I have used all of the Pampers and they have all been great. We are now in the Pampers Cruisers and they are worth it. When he was younger I tried several different kinds but always found a problem. Luvs always leaked. He would go for a nap and wake up soaking wet.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 1:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I like pampers swaddlers for the little bitties and pampers baby dry when they're bigger
    ap.sahm

Answer by ap.sahm at 2:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Luvs.....my 1 yr old is allergic to everything else. I have used luvs on 2 of my kids. Now my son was a huggies child, but that was back when they made them for boys and girls separately.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I have had great luck with Pampers (both cruisers and baby dry) for all 3 of my boys.. When we have the money we will stock up on baby dry. We will buy Luvs sometimes- they work out pretty good and have a better price. I refuse to buy Huggies, they leak! We used to use the Sam's diapers (smiles I think they were called) those were comparable to pampers and worked great-- now sams does not carry that brand and the ones they do have I dont like.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2009