If you didn't?

if you didn't start dinner and you just continued to relax or do whatever would it get made eventually by your SO? Or would he only start to wonder about it when it was really late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Like anything else it would be undone, and he would eventually bitch about it.
    muffaluma

Answer by muffaluma at 1:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My husband would just cook. The only time he doesn't is when I tell him I'm going to do it, and then he will wait until I'm ready. This doesn't happen very often though because we usually just take turns cooking on specific nights.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My Husband & I swap. If I have had a long day & he comes in after work without seeing dinner He's in the kitchen without hesitation, whipping up something for all of us. via verse! It's great & that is only one of his best qualities! I have a good man.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 1:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My husband would ask me if he could help make dinner.  I am a SAHM and dinner is usually made by the time my husband is home from work.  I have four children who need to eat!!  If dinner was not prepared and I was relaxing he would ask me if I was okay.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 1:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My hubby makes dinner more than I do. So it would be me wondering about it really late. Lol.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My Husband doesn't even eat at home so if dinner doesn't get made that would be no dinner for me and the kids. He thinks is normal to eat out EVERY night instead of eating home. Glad to know we have money like that to be eating out every day which is why I have my own account he doesn't know about. When he's broke he's broke and I don't share
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 2:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• He would bitch and bitch about being hungry till I caved in and made him something
    Lizamafers

Answer by Lizamafers at 2:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My husband wouldn't notice!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My SO and I don't have this problem. When I don't feel like cooking I come right out with it up front so we can form another game plan!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My hunny would ask who was making supper to be completly honest with you... I 've been rather sick as of late and he knows there are days I just can't get up to do it so he does it without asking.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2009