We still don't know what to name him..

We still don't know what to name him... Which names do you ladies like better Xavier, Danny or Sean? 34 weeks pregnant

lisacieslak

Asked by lisacieslak at 1:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Lisa -- I'm 36 weeks tomorrow, generally I go to the hospital with a list of 5 names I like... and then wait until you meet him. With my daughter we met her and had been considering Victoria (nicknamed Tori) but we met her and it just wasn't *her*.... If you're not sure but you have a few you like, thats perfect! I can't even come up with a short list of names I like this time bleh! Freaking hormones. :) On a side note - I like using Daniel and calling him Danny - it gives him more variety later in life.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Danny and Sean are names that you dont hear very much anymore Xavier is real common where we live i like Danny the best. good luck what would you put with it or have you got there yet
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I like Danny. Everyone is trying to be so outlandish with names these days, I just think it would be nice to go a little more traditional.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Oooh you should name him Daniel Sean or Daniel Xavier. You could just call him Danny. That way you get to use two of the names you like.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Or use all three! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Is it just me or is every name just seem okay ? I like the names i picked but not crazy about them. lol! I'm probably making this more complicated then it really is.. I'm suck a dork
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 1:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• such Lol!
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 1:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I guess I like Danny the best.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Danny if it is short for Daniel. Xavier as a middle name. If you are not crazy about these names anymore you can always check the web for baby names. Jordan is nice and it goes well with Daniel too.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2009