How did the transition go?

From having one small child to two or more even? Were you able to still cook a nutritious meal eventually...I mean I can understand like the first week or so not being able to cook a good dinner, but eventually you were able to? How long did it take for adjusting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Still able too

I just had her monday

My DD is two,

Everything is going fine,

Just taking it slow,
    one day at a time ;o)
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I have 3 within 33 months. When I brought home the youngest, I was pretty much right back to my routine...adjusted by carrying the newborn in a carrier with me (luckily, he only weighed 7lbs at birth) We did have some feeding trouble with him (weak suck and constipation) but after a week that was all ironed out.

I kept the older two to their usual routine as much as possible and it all went fairly smoothly, actually....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• It seems like it gets easier each child
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2009