No Period?

I'm supposed to get my period today i get it ever 26 days and i dont even have any signs of it. I havent had sex since october because my hubby is in iraq, so its not posible im pregnant. why would it be late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Health

• Stress can make you have a late period. Are you sure you're not pregnant? Maybe you conceived in October and still had a few periods. Anything is possible. This may be an inappropriate question, but what were your periods like? If they were light, I'd say get a test.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Nah they werent light they were just as normal very heavy, i was thinking of putting myself on birthcontrol because today would have been the right day to start but not im not sure if i should/
    Anonymous

• Why would you take birth control if your husband is in Iraq? You might be late due to stress or body changes . Our bodies change as we get older and our periods can start later or earlier, last longer or not last long at all. Do a test if you are unsure.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• my gynocologist wanted to put me on the pill because of an ovarian cyst
    Anonymous