DO u think some of these questions are just comman sense?

But yet people still ask... Use ur head. Are you pregnant... how would we know if u dont we arent MD's. Is soda bad 4 u.. um what do u think? My man beats should I leave umm Yes dumb girl. WTF What should I name my kid... whatever u want. Iam so over these questions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• People are just looking for support and other mom's opinions. Here's a thought.... don't even click on "Answers" if you're SO OVER THE QUESTIONS!
    Anonymous

• If you don't like the questions asked here maybe you should spend your time on another part of this site, or ignore the questions that you have issues with. Sometimes people want insight from others and there are those of us here who are happy to answer their questions.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 1:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Great idea.....lol seriously I wont anymore. Most time i dont answer em anyway... anymore that is!
    Anonymous

• Oh I know ppl are just lookn 4 support thats great. I just think some ppl are attention getters!! ya know
    Anonymous

• A lot of this is just for sake of conversation.

I'm on Cafemom because I'm dealing with a lifelong frustration of having the capability of having another baby, but never the satisfaction of having a proper family. I had a daughter when I was 24, but had to work unendlessly (manytimes past midnight and all night). Now that I'm almost 41, I wish that I could have been closer to my daughter and given her siblings. But it's too late now. I had a question just a few minutes ago, hoping someone will answer.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 1:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• You say that its "common sense" but people really are asking questions that they dont have the answers for! If no one asked any questions it would be a pretty boring place! I don't think you should even write a question if your just going to BASH all of these women... we all need support from other people. It's easier to ask people that you don't know for advice, exspecially when you know for a fact its not going to Spread around through gossip of the people you do know! And how can you be an "attention getter" we dont know anyone on CM.... we are ALL moms... or going to be moms or grandmothers... you really need a reality check!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• oh i hear you on that one... i read thru some of these questions and think.. OMG here we go, their baby is going to be smarter than these people by age two. yes common sense is a lost art, and that is truly sad... my baby has gas what should i do.. well gee, burp him/her longer.. there are books out there.. i told one more to stop wasting time on here and go check out a few books.. or buy them if you have the money... you dont have to do everything by the book, but its nice to hear what works, what definitely doesnt, and what might work.. and why... but now, i read the question fully... if i can answer it with a polite response i do so.. if i can't, i move on, cause my energy needs to be focused on my son, and occasionally here when i have the time...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 2:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I think smarter by age 2 is pushing it.....smarter by 6 months...just more mobile!!!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yep some questions people ask are a waste of time. Like my kid has a fever of 103 what should I do ect... hopefully these people who ask are NOT sitting around waiting for an answer before acting. lol If your child has gas.... u prob should be helping em feel better NOT on the internet. Then again some people may NOT have any friends in real life so, they ask questions to make conversations. And yes I argree some people do want attention.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• There are a lot of things I think are common sense that obviously aren't. The apparent median level of intelligence and education *cough* on Cafemom really scares me.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 2:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2009