Ok, I want to know the answer to this question. Are there some women on here

that you just don't like by the way that they answer questions? Some answers are really pitiful. I have seen some answers that left my mouth hanging open and they didn't use the ANON button and they should have, lol. JK. Anyway, have you ever had a bad argumant with someone on here, and please no names of the people you don't like or don't agree with.

Kat122

Asked by Kat122 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never had a bad argument, but I have had women disagree with my opinions and be quiet...bitchy...when making comments about it. I think the first 2 times I responded, then I realized it was dumb, this is the internet, and I don't really care what they think, lol.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Of course. We are all big girls and it isn't surprising that we don't always see eye to eye. But many that I have agrued with I have gained better understanding of and eventually we became friends.
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 2:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• There have been some nasty people on here with answers I think they use just because they wanna be bitchy. I notice alot of the negative ones are anonymous. I dont let anyone on cafemom ruin my day. I dont know them. I dont have to eat dinner with them or share a bed with them. I just come online to pass time. If something really bothers me I consider the source...someone I dont know.

Answer by gemgem at 2:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• i haven't mainly because I don't usually go back and see what people say after me.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 2:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yes there was one in particular that really made me angry because she was acting like she was better than I was. She actually made the comment that my husband was "cheap" because we put plastic on the inside of our windows (you know the kits that are made for that purpose-to save on our electric bill) and she was making it sound like she was better than that and she even had the balls to say the her HOA wouldn't allow something like that (BS) and how much all the houses in her neighborhood cost (500K) clearly she was a snob.
    Anonymous

• And yes, that is the key gals... do not go back and read what is posted after you. You spoke with your voice and your feelings, not everyone will agree with you, so get over it... maybe you have helped someone that was looking for just your answer.. isn't that what its all about anyway. Not to fight, nor argue, you can never make everyone believe what you do... but if you've helped one person, thats the point. I post what I feel, I don't ever go back and read follow ups to my comments.. only if I am asking a question in my answer as well....
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 2:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I've had someone be very rude and hateful to me when I answered anon to a question and that same person be very polite to me when I answer a different question with my screen name. I answered the 1st one anon because I didn't want to get bashed for a my opinion (which I didn't state offensively in any way..I thought). I don't want someone going to my profile and giving me crap. I think this person just has an axe to grind with [eople who use the anon button.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Most of the people that would piss me off enough for me to remember them post anonymously.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 2:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• When someone dumb answers a question I ask ignorantly then I get stupid.
    Zarviemom19

Answer by Zarviemom19 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• there was one time when I first started on CM where somebody said somehting really rude about me after I had posted because of my religion or something.. well stupid me went and said something to her on her profile page.. Cm came and told me not to do that again.. but after the situation was over I realized how stupid it was. Now I just don't go looking at the posts that Ive responded to.. if somebody doesn't like what I've said.. too bad that's their problem. I want to HELP my karma.. not hurt it LOL
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2009