i will be 18 weeks in about three days well i, 4 months now,

sometimes i feel some movements but lately not as much movements and im nervous of miscarrage that all but i feel alot of pressure on my bladder, i don't know what to think is anything i could drink or eat tp make the baby move, i don't remember going through this with my others kids

lilmomma30295

Asked by lilmomma30295 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I started feeling flutters at 11 weeks, this is my second pregnancy. I'm 19 weeks pregnant today, with a BOY! And today, I've been feeling more flutters than ever. So, just you wait, your baby will be kicking you more in no time! Don't worry so much lilmomma.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• they say if you drink like 7 up or sprite it will make the baby move but i don't think you have much to worry bout the baby still has alot of room to move so you may not be feeling it as much right now but you can try drinking one of these to see if it helps thats how i always checked if i was a lil worried
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Have anything to eat or drink and relax in a quiet dark room. Lay down on your left side, and just pay attention to your baby. Count up to ten movements in less than an hour and you are more than ok.

Remember each pregnancy is as different as each child. I had this feeling a lot with my first and not at all in my second. My Doc would have me do this test before she would have me come in and it is very reassuring.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• At 18 weeks, the baby is still small and you may not feel all of it's movement at that point. I had a special ultrasound done at 23 weeks when I was pregnant and my son was moving all over the place on the ultrasound, but I was feeling none of it! It was too weird! It is hard not to worry, I know, but your baby is probably just fine. Also, depending on where your placenta is located, that may make movement harder to feel. If you get really worried drink some orange juice or a lot of water, lay down and see if you can feel something. If you really think something is wrong then go see the doctor. Also remember that as long as you are up and moving around, the baby may be getting "rocked" to sleep, plus you are not going to notice as much if you are moving.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2009