who here has a wii?

i have been trying to get one ever where i go sold out

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• *Raises Hand* We LOVE ours!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 3:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I love it, we got our's from a place called gamestation. I recommend it.

Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 3:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• We do :) we bought ours a month before christmas :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• We do and WE LOVE IT!!!! We got ours at Best Buy. but you can get them anywhere. It's right after the holiday season so the pickings might be slim wait a couple more weeks and you should have no problem finding one.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 3:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• We have had our wii for a year-one of the best purchases I have ever made. We followed a semi truck into Wal Mart to get one before last Christmas.
    Anonymous

• We bought ours last year. Every time we go in to Target the have them. We love it, lots of family games we all game play.
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• We got one for Christmas in 2007 from my parents. It's awesome! I would much rather play the Wii than any other game console. At least there is some form of exercise from a Wii rather than an Xbox.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• We got one for christmas. It's very addicting and loads oif fun.
    mcgovernm

Answer by mcgovernm at 3:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yeah, the biggest problem with them is that Nintendo can't keep up with the demand(okay, that and a problem with overheating some of them seem to have). So getting one can be a real pita. Go to the electronics departments of different stores. Ask when they get shipments in. They usually can't tell you if there will be Wiis on it(lots of times they don't know), but they can tell you what day of the week they come. Go back to the store early that day and see if they got any in.

Check Amazon regularly. They get them in pretty often, but they sell out fast. I think you can set it up to have an alert sent to you when the product is in...but I'm not sure. Check ebay. Sometimes you have to pay a bit extra, but that's what I did to save myself the aggrivation of having to run around looking for one. It was worth the few extra bucks to save myself the hassle.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 3:56 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• We got one this past summer bought it new from ebay only cost about $25.00 more than in stores but they were all sold out. We love it and I got Wii Fit for Christmas and LOVE IT!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2009