How much do you spend on Nappies?

I spend just about £100 every 2 weeks on nappies for 428 nappies which we use pretty fast because we have 5 children with 3 still in nappies and one jus out. My SIL also uses ur nappies when she is over with her youngest and my friend has 4 still in nappies so she also uses them when she comes over.

Mummytomore

Asked by Mummytomore at 3:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Diapers??? nappies .... thats something I havent heard before.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I'm currently looking into cloth, it's more expensive up front, but you only have to buy them once!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 3:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• We I think I spend about 15 every three weeks, if that. We also use cloth and gDiapers.
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• So, you're spending nearly $200 a month on diapers! I used Fuzzi Bunz pocket diapers. I spent about $600 for a set of small and a set of mediums. That lasted 24 months and then I sold them on Craigslist for $300! Fuzzi Bunz have the highest resale value and they are super easy to wash. Just throw them in a laundry bag, and when you're ready to wash, cold rinse, hot wash, double cold rinse. They are just as easy as disposables, but much less expensive, healthier, and better for the environment.
    DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 3:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2009