Why does my 2 month old son cry so much he not colic!

i dont understand why my 2 month old son try so much ?
i dont know why this happen but when my son sound a sleep he get up sreamin cry?

veronica2369

Asked by veronica2369 at 8:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• How do you know why he cries? it could be a number of things, this is the only way for them to tell you something is wrong, whether, hr is scared needs to be helfdor hungry or what not.....this is what a 2 months old tell you what it needs, you just have to figure it out.....

Answer by older at 8:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2011

• *he* held or *

Answer by older at 8:41 PM on Oct. 10, 2011

• Have you had him checked for reflux or GERD? Thats what my dd problem was when she was 2 months. Her pedi gave me RX for zantac liquid form, and after she was on this for awhile, she was the best baby ever. Anyway here is a link you can read to see if he may have any of the symptoms.

http://heartburn.about.com/od/infantschildrenandreflux/qt/infantgerdsympt.htm  and here is a screening quiz...

http://heartburn.about.com/library/quizzes/bl_infantrefluxquiz.htm

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 10, 2011

• For tonight, and tomorrow if you can't get him to see his pedi right away, feed more often but at smaller doses. Is he bottle fed or breast fed?: Anyway, after he eats, keep him upright for about 10 min or so. Just think what you feel like when you have heartburn and you lay down after eating, its about the same in babies. I can't tell if those links I gave you work so here are some common symptoms like what my daughter had:
    Spitting up ..........Irritability during or after feedings......coughing.......wheezing type sounds.........or flat out refusing to eat.........or crying when placed on his or back, especially after he has eaten. My dd arched her back when she had it and swear to you my hair turned gray cause it looked like she was having a seizure. Once he is on meds, it gets ALOT better if its what he has. And it is common.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2011

• ***when she was coughing
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2011

• I would say that it could be teething or constipation. If your breastfeeding, it could be that they he's bound up I would consult with doctor on the issues and what you can do if it continues. good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:26 AM on Oct. 11, 2011

• Thanks everybody
    veronica2369

Comment by veronica2369 (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2011