Fat after 7 kids! ok help me !

I know good old fashion dieting works but when you have 7 kids jumping around you everyday hungry as you are its not so joyous. Is there any product , i mean REAL product that can help me shed weight and feel really energized and good? Nothing that will make me have a nervous shake either.

fairybrokenwing

Asked by fairybrokenwing at 4:22 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Nothing makes you feel good and energized like exercise. I recently went back to the gym and I feel great every day and full of energy. Get everyone a bike and go for a bike ride later on in the day when the temperature goes down a bit... it's really nice to have an early dinner and go for a bike ride to burn the calories.
    msp12r

Answer by msp12r at 4:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Oh, and I realize that 7 bikes might get a little pricey but if you look at the penny saver or yard sales you can get a good, decent bike for a great price. Good luck sweetie!
    msp12r

Answer by msp12r at 4:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Eat breakfast everyday. Then eat small healthy snacks every 2 hours. Eat dinner before 6pm. As a woman (mother) if you do not eat...your body goes into starvation mode and will store energy. Fruits and veggies makes your body burn more energy than you have given it...so you loose weight.
    We love to go for walks as a family. I also joined a fitness center that watches my kids. This gives me so much energy.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 8:57 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• These are good tips. No product or pill is going to make you shed weight the way you want to, and using a pill for energy can be detrimental since most cause some sort of crash. Improve your diet by eating more fresh foods and lean proteins, and avoiding junk food, excessive sugars and heavy carbs. Get as active as you can, and don't skip meals. Good luck!
    KDW211

Answer by KDW211 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 17, 2008