How many meals do you prepare for your husband?

christina259

Asked by christina259 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Only supper. For breakfast he likes cereal. So in the winter I fix a small crockpot of steel cut oats and raisins for him once a week and he heats up in a bowl what he wants each day. For lunch I got tired of buying lunch meats and having him forget to take his lunch or not have time to eat or went out with the other people in his office, and I'd have to throw out the meat. So I handed that responsibility over to him and he is content with a dish of yogurt and a piece of fruit.

Answer by Bmat at 3:42 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• We take turns cooking dinner for eachother and the kids. We both LOVE cooking and are both damn good at it so sometimes we fight over who gets to cook LOL. Whoever cooks does the dishes.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 3:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I dont cook for my husband. I cook for my children and if hes hungry he can have some too haha. Seriously though I do the cooking for the family not just my husband. He is a grown man and if he is hungry he knows how to make his own food. I make usually Breakfast & Dinner for family meals (eggs, sausage, oatmeal, toast etc) then big dinners. Lunch I usually make for just me and my 4 yr old the other kids are at school and dh is at work.

Answer by gemgem at 3:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Almost all of them. I enjoy doing things for the man that supports and loves our family.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 4:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• since hes been on leave from work, 3 or 4! lol.
    Brandie_xo

Answer by Brandie_xo at 5:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• One. He isnt here at breakfast time (leaves way too early) & he eats lunch at work.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 5:05 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• we all eat breakfast with his coworkers (we live/ he works on a farm and all the wives make a big breakfast for the families). i will make his lunch, if he comes in for it. supper is always on the table by 6.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 5:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• None hes an ass so i wont cook for him
    Anonymous

• Just dinner, he eats his breakfast in the car on the way to work while I feed the baby and then he eats lunch at work so just dinner.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I do contract jobs from home and stay home taking care of kids, since my husband gets home really late through the week I prepare and serve all meals through the week, however we've made Saturday our pizza/movie night and Sunday's my husband fixes dinner... :-) so I'm off on the weekends and have a great start to every week.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 8:04 PM on Jan. 4, 2009