How /Where do you keep your baby clothes ?

We are short on space at the moment.This is my 3rd child,a girl.Where or how does everyone keep their baby clothes. At the moment and for at least another 6mo. my dd will be staying in our room & sleeping in her bassinet.I just haven't the faintest idea of where to keep her baby clothes and still have them accesible. Help ! Please.

silver1diamond

Asked by silver1diamond at 3:41 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Get those clear under the bed storage containers and use those. When my dd was little she didnt have a dresser and we had little room. I used those and under the bassinet to store clothes. Anything I needed for that day I kept under the bassinet along with wipes, blankets etc.

Answer by gemgem at 3:55 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Get a small basket, that will fit under the bassinet. Just keep the essentials there. Store the rest elsewhere.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I have yet to take anything out of the laundry basket after washing it. ha.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I hang her outfits in the closet, stack her onesies on her changing table shelf, and I use one of my dresser dwarers for her nightgowns, pjs, pants, and socks. :)
    MommyJanelle

Answer by MommyJanelle at 3:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I use a closet shoe organizer for my daughter's onesies. I organize them by size.
    Tara0508

Answer by Tara0508 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• i buy those 3 or 2 drawer plastic containers that you would get at walmart or places like that. They fit underneath or in a closet. You can stack them, or better yet if you have a nice closet, hang up the nicer outfits and just keep onsies, pants and sleepers closer to you.
    DanielleStover1

Answer by DanielleStover1 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I just got a rubbermaid box and put everything in it that couldn't be hung up.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 5:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2009