Pain, and anxiety

well today I turn 22 weeks and my belly kind of hurt and I feel this anxiety all around and some times I will like to scratch is it normal to feel like this? What other symptoms awaits? Please ladies tell me your experience so I can start preparing myself.

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 3:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmm.. kinda having trouble understanding your question, are you asking if its normal to have an itchy belly? If so, yes your skin is stretching so it will be itchy, just rub it with a good moisturizer. If your feeling emotional anxiety that is normal too especially if it's your first pregnancy its the big unknown, just as long as you are able to keep up with your daily duties and don't feel depressed all the time, it can just be normal pregnancy hormones.

Anonymous

• Deep breath and relax! Stressing about nothing isn't going to help you any. You have to do a lot of self talk that things will be okay. I remember that feeling though I don't remember when I felt it. Talk to people. Use them for support. Its okay and you need them. Blame it on hormones, if you will. My belly itched at the top of my bump late into pregnancy. It was annoying. Good luck.
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 2:13 AM on Jan. 5, 2009