do you?

do you personally like the "drama posts" ?? do you secretly start them to watch them crash and burn lol??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE Drama posts! Sometimes I start it and then go away and then I'll check back a few hours later and look over the damage. Funny to see people rip each other apart- juvenile I know, but stil fun!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:40 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Guilty! People get so worked up and I just sit back and laugh laugh laugh!
    Anonymous

• I think its funny how ppl get all hot & bothered...its the internet folks! Calm down!
    Anonymous

• I know it is very comical!! I love drama but will never be the one to admit it!!
    Anonymous

• It actually makes me mad to see how some woman act on here just because they don't agree uhhhggg what is CM coming to!
    Anonymous

• It gives me a headache, but at the same time entertains me.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Really funny. Esp. when the ppl post anon. & then it turns into a name calling match about the anon. button!
    Anonymous

• No I dont start them but I will read them. It cracks me up sometimes to see people take themselves way too seriously or take people they dont even know seriously. Its the internet, not real life.

Answer by gemgem at 4:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• lol I dont start them but damn are they FUNNY!
    Anonymous

• I think its funny how people expect it to be all hearts & flowers & everyone being polite and nice. SInce it IS the internet, its certain that someone is going to behave badly. And people act surprised! lol
    Anonymous