have you ever?

Laughed at your pitaful MIL who cant stand you because deep down she knows her son will always love you more then her =D I have hahahhaha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• hahahah my mil is sick she slept with her youngest in her bed until he was 13!!
    "mommie2twogirls " I do not laugh at this evil ass woman because I stole her son from her I laugh at her because she actually thought that after all the insanely horrible things she has done to her son that she could just snap her fingers and he would run away from me and back home to mommy but guess what he didnt and now for laughing in my face after all the drama she has caused its MY TURN!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• No I havent. I am not childish.
    Anonymous

• My MIL does not love her son and never has I hate her with a passion and guess what so does her son! She doesn't deserve him in her life that is why I laugh, she thought 4 so long she would take him from me and she would tell me this and laugh hahahahha who's laughing now ( hahah thatd be ME)
    Anonymous

• My future MIL is one of the most loving compassionate people I've ever had the privlege of getting to know so no...But yes I've laughed at other peoples pitiful MIL's lol.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I don't really laugh about it, although I do think it is quite nice that "this unfriendly bitch" comes first!
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My future MIL has a husband that thinks of her as a slave and not his wife and her son got a girl(me) pregnant when he was 16 moved away and she has not had sex in years or decades probably! And she takes it out on me and tells my fiancee that we aren't supposed to be flirting or touching each other.....Im stopping there my future MIL pisses me off
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 4:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My MIL is insane she really is and she is always trying to tell my hubby how bad he is when we moved away to get away from his family they all started telling my family that he was beating me and our DD LMAO how do they know all of this when we live 4 hours away!!! OMG it was to funny and of course my family knew the truth so hahahah jokes on them i guess
    Anonymous

• wait until one day your son replaces you, i have two daughters and i will tell you right now nobody will ever b good enough for them and i would feel the same if i had a son my future mother in law is wonderful i cant speak highly enough about her she is amazing, i have an ex whos mother was horrible to me because her son listened to me over her and even then i would have never laughed at her just wait until your lossing your child to some one they love and put above you when you are the one who has done everything for them
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 6:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I'm very lucky to have a wonderful MIL who raised a wonderful son. Fortunately, she doesn't see it as a 'competition' and my husband is smart enough to know there's enough love in his heart of both of us as well as knowing that the bond between mother/son and husband/wife are completely different. IMO, any MIL that tries to have the same bond with her son that he has with his wife...and any husband that allows his mother to think this way...is sick and twisted.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 10:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2009