What is wrong with me?!

Okay I know there could be lots of answers to that question. However, I am almost 19 weeks prego with my second child for the past week I have had light colored but cloudy pee. It doesnt burn or anything when I go to the bathroom. Well yesterday I started not feeling very well.....Im very tired and kinda achey but I cant pinpoint what could be bothering me. I've gotten my share of sleep this weekend with the hubby here to help with my 18 month. I've called my dr about the cloudy light colored pee and he says Im not drinking enough....I BET TO DIFFER! I'm going through a gallon of Cranberry juice in two days. thats not counting the lemonade and flavored water I've been drinking. So I was just wondering if anyone thought this COULD be a UTI that my doc is over looking. I dont go back til Jan 13th thats when I find out what Im having but I wish he would see me before then! Let me know! thanks so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do you have a primary care physician that will see you even if your OB won't?
    And if your OB thinks you're not drinking enough drink plain, unflavored water in quantity for a little bit and see if that clears it up a little.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I cant drink plain unflavored water with this pregnancy.....I throw up every time it never fails. About thirty mins after I drink it I throw up. Has been that way since about week seven. I've had horrible morning sickness.
    Anonymous

• I would say you could have a kidney infection or a UTI...especailly if you're feeling achy. But definitely listen to whatever your doctor tells you and I'd also maybe see your PC doctor too like she said above. Although I'm sure your OB is fully capable of diagnosing you.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 4:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• When i was having symptoms close to that it was a yeast infection..
    I would drink less sugar drinks and just stick with water, if that doesnt work demand that your doc see u sooner, hes working for u..
    EmilyJolly

Answer by EmilyJolly at 12:46 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Cranberry juice with no added sugars is best. That can be hard to find. Vitamin C is good too. Are you taking a prenatal vitamin? You also might want to get your blood sugar tested. You know, the pee strip. Rest. Eat "perfect' and drink a lot of watered down gatorade or other watered down electrolyte drink. And don't forget to REST!
    MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 2:09 AM on Jan. 5, 2009