hi

what i'm trying to ask is am i still going to be able to go to college am i ruining his life i mean don't get me wrong i couldn't be happier that i'm having a baby but what i am really worried about is him and if he is going to get tired of me and the baby and everything i worried sorry for confusing you though
love missA

missyA916

Asked by missyA916 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• What? Who cares what he thinks? If he gets bored and tired of you..he knows where the door is. Why stress about what a man is going to do..?
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Well HI! To your first question...YES you can finish college. It may take a littl elonger, and you may be better off taking fewer classes but women do it all the time.
    As far as ruining his life goes, a baby does'nt run anyone\'slife it enriches it. If he can't see that then you and your baby are better off with out him. I understnad your fear about him grwoing tired of you and the baby but again if he is that immature you are better off without him.Please feel free to email me anytime if you need a sounding board. It sounds to me like you seem a little frightened and a little confused and I'd be glad to listen if you need to talk.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• And apparently my dyslexia is showing lol. I really can spell like a human being lol.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• hey, you know what, stop worrying about him and worry about you and your baby on the way.yes you can still go to college and be a mom. Don't make your happiness depend on him. Make yourself happy, do what you want in life and then everything falls into place.Just stop looking for trouble where there may not be any.I am not trying to be mean, but, I did see your other posts and it seems you are so scared of losing him that you aren't thinking straight. Have your baby and be strong. If he gets tired of you and the baby then he doesn't deserve you. Stop living your life worried about him and think about you and your child.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Honey, be happy right now that you are continuing to take the right steps by getting a good education for yourself and your baby, if he cant' handle that, trust me he isn't worth your time. You seem like a strong girl who knows what you want out of life. Don't loose that for a man. If he sticks things out, all the better, but if he doesn't... trust me you will be happier he left than if he can't pull his weight and stays. Keep it up, and keep your goals in sight, that's what matters now. Don't give up girl.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• sounds like normal fears to me and just remember everything happens for a reason so you need to go with the flow if he runs like a little boy then stand strong on your own and hey im a single mom of two and im in college i have 15 mo left till my degree and i have a 4.0 its not easy but if you make a plan for your life and stick to it no matter who you have to leave behind (well clearly except the baby lol) good luck and if you need to chat feel free to message me
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 5:49 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• You are stronger than you think love. Yes you can still go to college, get an education, have a career and take care of your kid. Don't worry about "ruining" his life. If you are going to be together, things might be tough at first but you can get through it if you work together. If not, it might not have been meant to be anyway. Life doesn't come with guarantees. You have to just do the best you can.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 6:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• do not let a man that is indecisive rule your life or the choices you make. make the most of you and the baby.
    cnelson82

Answer by cnelson82 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2009