Movements at 30 wks

I'm at 30 weeks and her movements have ben getting a lot stronger and I'd say more frequent. Like she is doing a ballet dance in there.
Does more movement mean you could go in to labor early? What were your experiences with movement?

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 4:43 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I can not remember exactly how far along I was, but towards the end, I noticed the movement slowing down a little. I have heard this is pretty common because the baby starts running out of room in there. Enjoy all of those little kicks and thumps cause they are priceless and totally irreplaceable!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• the further along you get the stronger the baby gets, the bigger the baby gets, and the more you feel his.her movements.
    Brandie_xo

Answer by Brandie_xo at 5:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• no thats not what it means. it just means you have an active baby. and the further a long you are the bigger the baby, the more movement you will feel. and the more space the baby is filling up in there. its normal :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:02 AM on Jan. 5, 2009