how did you feel?

how did you feel during your third trimester...im still a few weeks away but i was just curious. what was the best/worst part of your third trimester?

SaraNicole715

Asked by SaraNicole715 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Horrid. I felt like absolute poo. I was so excited to be almost done, nervous, couldnt walk, had swollen legs and feet, and tired all the time and had to pee every 2 minutes. It also seemed to go by so slowlyyyyyyy. Once I had my baby I was so happy though it was all worth the poo feelings lol.
    Anonymous

• Overjoyed! I was so freaking excited to be so close to meeting my miracle. Sure, I had the occassonal aches and pains and I was tired, but it was all because my little one was growing and thriving and healthy! People would ask me if I had gotten to that "miserable stage" yet and I just wanted to slap them. I lost 3 babies in the first trimester and I couldn't imagine anything better than beng in the 3rd trimester and knowing I was finally so close to holding my baby. It was awesome! I had to stop after one baby because of health reasons, so I just enjoyed every single second and found a way to put a positive spin on everything.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Wobbly, swollen, tired, done! LOL But seriously it is a good time to make sure you have everything you need- have your baby shower, go shopping for baby...decorate the room & nest!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 5:00 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• it varried form day to day. some days i felt great.. others i was to swollen and miersable to move!
    Brandie_xo

Answer by Brandie_xo at 5:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• ugh.,.....moving around was a challange
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• It was a mix of OH MY GOD my baby is going to be here so soon and OH MY GOD get this baby out of me!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:07 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• By the end of my pregnancy, everything hurt, and it was difficult to get around. The best thing about it was how hard I slept. I swear, a bomb could've gone off, and I wouldn't have woken up. I also had to deal with my son's love of lodging his foot in my ribs. Ouch! The best thing I did for myself was inflate my exercise ball, and use that to sit and bounce. It helped with some of the hip and back pain. Sitting or standing for too long can really hurt toward the end, and this helped some. Also, I kept walking regularly, and that helped kepp some of the aches and pains at bay, and helped keep my weight down. Enjoy your second trimester!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I liked my 3rd trimester. I finally felt/looked pregnant. It was exciting!

Take a look at my journal post.  I tried to remember all my pregnancy steps.  Next time I will keep a daily or weekly journal!

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1213718/Pregnancy_for_me

MarynmomofColby

Answer by MarynmomofColby at 2:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I'm going on 31 wks. and have started having some back aches. I have had a really easy pregnancy so far, with no morning sickness or anything like that. I work full-time and have only missed work twice due to exhaustion. I notice that caffeine has a strong effect on me now and I"m feeling heavier and heavier. My back and shoulders hurt more so I stretch, sit on a birth ball and use a heating pad at night. I feel hungrier now than I have in the last few months. I can see this is going to get more difficult...
    Anonymous