what do you think of the name

what do you think of the name issabelle melina white ? whats a better middle name suggestions please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mom2b23869

Asked by mom2b23869 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Isabelle Marina is nice- Melina is just not my cup of tea. or Melody, Mae, Madeline, Marie?????
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 4:59 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Malia.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I think its better with one less "S" in it. What is the point of that? To confuse people & cause you to have to spell it constantly?
    Anonymous

• I like it with one s in the first name and I think the name you picked out is great I like the way it sounds together.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 5:12 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I like the middle name Lilliana and I like Isabelle with one s. Isabelle Lilliana White sounds pretty to me.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Noelle :)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I agree with other posters.. Isabelle is a cleaner spelling and the double S just makes it look like you spelled the name wrong, since it doesn't add anything to the name.

Isabelle Melinda
    Isabelle Marie

Its a pretty name :) Good luck Momma!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 5:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My daughters name is Isabella Elizabeth
    long I know but love it anyways. Also liked Isabella Matalee or Isabella Mataline
    But I am just not liking the Melina with it. JMHO
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yeah, try not not make the name spelling so unique. My cousin had a little girl and named her Raven but spelled it Ravven. Well you can see how that looks like a w instead of 2 v's. People will always be pronouncing it different thinking that is why it is spelled that way.
    medmaster2006

Answer by medmaster2006 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I LOVE THAT NAME. ANY NAME THAT IS UNIQUE ALWAYS GETS MY ATTENTION. MY DAUGHTER'S NAME IS PAISLY JO. I WANTED SOMETHING THAT WASN'T COMMON
    paislysmommy

Answer by paislysmommy at 6:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2009