i haven't have my perido for a month month and I m only 15 years old. Could I be pergnant.

I have been acting weird to my grandparents and my family and everyone else. I think my stomach is getting bigger.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your stomach doesn't get bigger until you are more like 3 mo prego. You should try to take a test. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Wow - do you think you could be pregnant? and if you are having sex, why aren't you on the pill or him using condoms? Maybe take some time off w/ your boyfriend until you get things straight. Take a pregnancy test & see - good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Um, try taking a test?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I would take a test! Im 19n pregnant with my first, i only waited 1week after my period was supose to start. So if you are, it should DEF show up. Good luck to you. If you ever wanna chat..let me kno :)
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Be careful if you are having unprotected sex. 15 years old seems young to me.
    wink6877

Answer by wink6877 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• sounds like an unbalanced period to me. but be safe. take the test. and for the love of god, next time use protection. unless aids sounds pleasant to you. if that's mean, too damn bad. if you are pregnant, its time to grow up.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2008