How can I get my 13 m/o to sleep thru the night again??

She has been an awesome baby an started sleeping through the night since she was two months old. But just within the last two weeks she wakes up at 2am on the dot and is up for at least an hour talking and just playing loudly. We haven't moved or changed her routine at all. I don't know what to do about it. She started doing it before we took her bottle away so that isn't even it. I'm one frustrated and tired mommy!!

thesexyburr

Asked by thesexyburr at 5:28 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• maybe you should let her stay up a lil later.My dd is 13 mo old and she tends to to the same thing so when i start to notice its an all the time thing i will let her stay up a lil longer at night since we are usally up anyways.
    GraciesMom52407

Answer by GraciesMom52407 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Honestly, Your daughter is 13 months old and you took her bottle away? Why? Isn't that awful young to do that? Maybe if you give her bottle back, you would get some sleep?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Taking the bottle away has had no change in her. This started before it.
    thesexyburr

Answer by thesexyburr at 8:31 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I'm sorry but hopefully noone lets their baby sleep at night with a bottle. It rots their teeth and it not good for ears.

You know what I think it may be. She may have just ended a growth spurt. If she is happy and just playing..I think that is wonderful. Be grateful. Just sit back and listen and do your best to remember it because it will soon be over. Write about it in her babybook. She will play herself back to sleep. At the next growth spurt...she will be eating and sleeping so much and you will be able to sleep again.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 8:33 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I say - just let her play/chat without going into her room. Similiar to the cry it out method, just let her tire out and hopefully fall back sleep.
    wink6877

Answer by wink6877 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 16, 2008