PLEASE HELP IM SOOO SCARED!

IM 4 WEEKS PREGNANT AND MY HCG LEVEL IS AROUND 300 SHOULD I BE WORRIED HOW WOULD I KNOW ITS ETOPIC??? PLEASE HELP ME ! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I see. Cramping can be normal in early pregnnacy. I had it with my son and I even spotted and everything turned out ok. I really think if you had an ectopic pregnancy, they would have seen something on the US and your HCG would not be that good. Try to relax until you can get in and see your doctor. Oh and even if your doctor was closed, they should always have someone on call, but they probably would have just told you to go to the ER.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• call ur dr.. call labor and delivery and ask.... i honestly have no idea sry
    Anonymous

• That is an awesome HCG number. At 4 weeks, mine was only 78! If it is ectopic, most likely you will have some spotting and pain in your side. Are you going for another blood draw soon? Can you explain a little more about why you are so scared? Have you had a loss before?
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• IM HIGH RISK OR MISSCARREAGES AND IM SCARED OF LOSING THE BABY BUT HOPEFULLY THE DOC WILL SEE ME TOMRROW AND THEY DOC SOUNDED IN THE ER MADE IT SOUND LIKE I HAVE ETOPIC PREGNANCY IM NOT BLEEDING OR ANYTHING
    Anonymous

• Did they do an ultrsaound?? That HCG number is really great! I had 3 miscarriages and had to have my HCG monitored woth all 4 of my pregs. Why did you go to the ER?
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• What makes you high risk??
    AlliO2

• MY BLOOD TYPE IM RH O NEGITIVE YEAH I HAD AN ULTRASOUND BUT THEY DIDNT SEE ANYTHING I DONT KNOW ITS CAUSE ITS TO EARLY..? WELL I WENT CAUSE I DIDNT START MY PERIOD AND A HAD LIL CRAMPING AND I COULDNT CALL MY OB CAUSE THEY WERE CLOSE SO I WENT TO THE ER AND THE DID BLOOD WORK ON ME AND DID AN ULTRASOUND CAUSE I WAS CRAMPING ..
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 5:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I WAS WONDERING CAUSE MY COUSIN EVEN MADE IT SOUND LIKE THAT WAS BAD :( I JUST HOPE ITS NOT ETOPIC
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 5:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2009