WAS YOUR CHIRSTMAS AND NEWS YEAR RUIN?

I THOUGHT THIS YR WAS GOING TO BE A GREAT YR, NAH I WAS WRONG!!! THERE WAS A FIGHT GOING ON ABOUT RELIGION THEN SOME FAMILY MEMBERS WERE DRUNK AND SOME HAPPY DRUNKS THEN THE FOOD GOT US ALL SICK. DID YOUR HOLIDAY GET RUIN ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. I dont hang out with my extended family. Just my husband & kids. Solves a lot of potential problems! Happy days here. There are more homicides during the holidays involving people who are related. I know why.
    Anonymous

• My christmas was totally awesome. We had a great time with no drama. I had my son with me for New years, he lives with his dad at the moment (long story were in court blah). His dad called new years eve and told him he couldnt have the guitar hero Santa brought him at my house. Mind you he has rated T and M games I dont approve of at his dads but his dads an ass and said he cant have it because he bought him ultimate band. My son started bawling his eyes out and went to bed early and said he didnt feel like celebrating anymore. Needless to say that pretty much ruined our new yrs and I am sure that was exactly my ex husbands plan.
    Anonymous

• Nope it was pretty good for the most part, the baby got stressed being out so much but other than that it was pleasant. Well except for my BIL staying with us for his 2 week xmas break from High school and him not telling us. He just assumed it was fine couldnt kick him out cause FIL and step MIL went out of town. Long story but they lock him out when they leave.but hes gone now woot!!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My Christmas was awesome. We were a little strapped for cash this year b/c I recently became a SAHM and was planning to go back to work but it didn't happen that way. Anyway, I was able to buy my 5 yr old everything on his list (which wasn't much, about 5 things) and it didn't matter what I bought my youngest, his fav toy was a leapfrog toy that my big sis bought for him. We had a good time the whole family together. New year's eve was good. My hubby usually works until 1 a.m. but his boss let him go at 11 p.m. so we were able to have our new year's kiss:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Christmas with all my kids were great! We all had a great time. New years however, it sucked!
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• My Christmas was good, but New Years Eve and Day totally sucked, thanks to my drunk idiot husband. He always manages to ruin most holidays, birthdays and special occasions :(
    Anonymous

• mine was FANTASTIC.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 5:57 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yep Christmas kinda sucked...my kitty died=( on Christmas morning,we opened presents for my sons sake,put on our happy faces for him,then after breakfast,we went & buried the kitty,then we were depressed.Then our New Years was uneventful,just stayed home watched t.v.
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Mine was great .
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Well...Christmas Day was a little weird for me. I was induced and had my baby on the 26th, so Christmas didn't really mean much at all to me last year. I spent New Year's caring for her, so New Year's wasn't really special either. Whatever, it'll be better this year.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2009