any legit work at home jobs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi,

I have a legit at home biz. I work with a team of Moms who work together to run our own home~based business. If you'd like info please visit my website http://www.motivatedmomz.com

Have a great day!
    sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 5:40 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• How about selling candles? You can make great money. There is no fee involved. PM me if you are interested. I can help you get started.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I work with an amazing team of people. We work from home without having to sell any products, stock any inventory or give any parties. We work with an impeccable company that believes in what we believe in. This opportunity is 100% RISK FREE and provides Free Training and Free Website. For more information please visit: www.abetteru.2freedom.com

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 7:11 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Yes, you can start your OWN business. Check out www.stuffformoms.info for some excellent ideas and resources! If you have any questions, let me know!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Why does everyone keep asking this question?
    Yes, there are only 2 - 100% legitimate work at home job websites: StuckAtHomeMom.com and our sister site Works4Mom.com. However, W4M is going to become StuckAtHomeMom very soon. We have legitimate JOBS, Paid Survey information, REAL Mystery Shopper info, you name it, it's all real and all in one place - StuckAtHomeMom.com
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:47 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I do both work fr4om home and am a hairdresser. plus a mom and all that goes with that.lol
    I do the secret pays thing and have had fun with this one.
    ther is a group of ladies on cafemom who do this one also and are having greet sucess too. check out my page on here matthewjsmom
    or go to my web page thesecretpays.com/carmenscorner
    just place that in your browser and it should open. Good luck to you. there is so many oppurtunities out there just have to find the best fit for you.
    matthewjsmom

Answer by matthewjsmom at 10:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). I recommend checking out the Telecommuting Moms folder at WAHM.com for leads on home JOBS. I also have some resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my Work From Home site.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009