Help me rent a good movie!!

We really enjoy horror, and suspense thrillers,what do you recommend?? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

babycakes254

Asked by babycakes254 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• Don't really watch those kinds but Wanted, The Happening are pretty good. They are more of action I guess except for the happening, I guess it would kind of be suspense.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• "Strangers" with Liv Tyler is Frickin creepy as all get out!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:01 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I have seen The Happening (I didn't get it lol) but I haven't seen Wanted and Stangers...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• definitely Wanted and Strangers! just rented both of those the other day.
    Anonymous

• the happening is good so, is strangers. The strangers is actually based on true events.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Okay I just deleted my answer because I thought of another movie. The first one is Shutter, and One Missed Call. We don't watch many scary movies, and I really enjoyed those!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• We've seen shutter (LOVED IT) and one missed call (it was "ok)...we rented the mortuary..I fell asleep twice haha..
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I just watched Lakeview Terrence the other day. I thought it was great. Not sure if it is out yet, cause a friend had a burned copy that they lent us.
    missmissy

Answer by missmissy at 1:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I saw The Happening in the theater and was VERY disappointed in it! If Marky Mark weren't good to look at, I don't know that I'd have even sat through the entire thing! We rented Wanted the other night and enjoyed it. If language doesn't bother you, go get it. I'm an Angelina fan, so enjoyed it even though I thought there was entirely too much bad language.

We rented The Incredible Hulk the other night and I was shocked to find that I throroughly enjoyed it!
    mommy010605

Answer by mommy010605 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• aw lakeview terrance in theatres when it came out..

I just couldn't "get" The Happening.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2009