Does anyone else get Family Fun magazine?

I just checked our mail and mine seems so skinny it's like half an issue this month. Just wondering if I had a dud or if the magazine was just going downhill fast.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 3:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• I get it. My MIL gets it for me every christmas. I don't have the heart to tell her to stop. I literally never even open it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2011

• what is Family Fun?
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 4:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2011

• It's the magazine put out by the same company as the family fun website http://www.familyfun.com/

scout_mom

Comment by scout_mom (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2011

• I receive it also haven't gotten mine yet this month.But they have had some cute projects lately.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2011

• no
    LATINAICE

Answer by LATINAICE at 2:42 AM on Oct. 12, 2011

• yes i got my first one it was skinny i thought they would be a lil bigger but i love the crafts in it so excited to get my next one
    mom2curlyboy

Answer by mom2curlyboy at 4:18 AM on Oct. 12, 2011

• I finally found the time to go through it today - it STARTS on page 58. Out of 100 pages, that's a lot missing. I called them today and they should send me out another copy - in 3 to 4 weeks. Looks like I won't be using much from this month's issue )c:
    scout_mom

Comment by scout_mom (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2011