HELP!!!..IN NEED OF A ROOMMATE OR PLACE BY THE END OF THIS MONTH..CAN ANYONE HELP?!

I HAVE TO BE OUT OF MY PLACE BY THE END OF THIS MONTH...AND I HAVE A FULL TIME JOB SO I CAN EITHER HAVE A ROOMMATE OR HOPEFULLY MY OWN PLACE....WHICHEVER COMES FIRST....ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LET ME KNOW

PhoenixMonroe

Asked by PhoenixMonroe at 6:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• well it would help if you said where you lived. try looking up apartments in your area online or in a news paper, and start making some calls, as far as a roomate, i'm not really sure I understand, but someone you know is sometimes better than a stranger.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• call the local college's housing office and see if they have any room mate wanted situations. many times they post them on the bulletin board in the commons but if the school is a large college they have an office for that. There are many room mates wanted in the newspaper. Our condo complex has a bulletin board for them. You could call some apts and ask if they have a bulletin board that shows someone needing a room mate. I prefer the college myself. That's where I contacted.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Thanx!
    PhoenixMonroe

Answer by PhoenixMonroe at 10:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2009