I need something witty to say

In case you all couldn't tell, I'm on bedrest and B-O-R-E-D! I've got nothing better to do than think about stuff.

So in hopes that I will soon be delivering, I was doing my "grooming". I shave everything and I seriously had second thoughts being that my MIL will be in the delivery room. First, she wont just stay up by me...she will be trying to take pictures of my crowning vagina, but I'm sure she will comment about my "baldness".

I know she can't resist. She is a great natured woman and she would say it in fun, not to be mean or degrading...but she will say something. The question is...what will it be. "My son like that?" "Oh, you have bald p***y?"

I want something witty to say back to her. I can't think of anything good. It can be raunchy and offensive...she will laugh...and deserve it.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tell her your groomer was out of town so you had to go at it blindly. Ask her how it looks and if you did an okay job. :-)

Not sure how far along you are but most of the time by the time you get ready to deliver you can't see past your belly to groom or shave anything. LOL

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• AT least I have hair to shave??
    Anonymous

• Say Yes my P8ssy doesnt shed.
    Anonymous

• Its been a while for me, but don't they shave you in the hospital anyway? Don't laugh, I really don't know! At any rate, don't be embarrassed. Your MIL might shave too. It's becoming more and more common these days!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 6:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Tell her "the better to feel your sons penis with"
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Your so funny. I dont know but, tell her she has to stay up their by u. omg i had 2 c sections... now im glad cuz, i would of never allowed anyone to look. lol Yes i know the docs saw it all but, wow she needs to respect Ur private. LMAO Bald is good so its ok. Tell least urs arent gray.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• lol...I don't think they shave you anymore as standard practice anymore, but I've always shaved myself, so I don't really know...and yes, at 9 months pregnant, it is a giant guessing game anymore as to whether or not I did a good job...lol.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• "i did it just for you"

it might make her stop for a minute or to.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• *two
    HNK11

• "I didn't want the baby to be born w/rug burn!"
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:36 PM on Jan. 4, 2009