Whats the chance of me being pregnant?

My last period started on April 8, 2008. My ovulation occured around the 22-23. In May I spotted on the 9th for just a few hours off and on. Nothing heavy or constant. Well June came and I didnt start on the 8th like always so about 4 days later I took a test, the result was Positive. So not wanting to get my hopes high, 2 days later I took another one, it said Negative. Well I made a doctors appointment, the did a Pee test and it said Negative as well. Thyroid problems are real common on my mothers side of the family and missing periods are common with that so the doctor tested my thyroid and it came back normal. Well here it is July 16 and I still havnt had a period. I've been having weird tingly sensations in my stomach at night, eating wierd thing, sleepy all the time but at the same time I cant get comfortable enough to sleep, My stomach is getting bigger and hard. All pee tests show negative,

Becka_R

Asked by Becka_R at 5:58 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How old are you? Could be pre-menopausal...or maybe you have some stress in your life..or lost some weight maybe?? Are you taking vitamins with Iron?
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 8:13 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Im only 19.. I dont dont think pre-menopause is the cause. And stress really isnt a factor neither. I have a really good life. The women in my family has all had wierd pregnancy, like havin periods up untill they r like 6-7 mnths preg, or not showing any positive results til they r way into the pregnancy. I go to the doctor again on the 23rd.
    Becka_R

Answer by Becka_R at 2:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Hi there! You are in a sticky situation here. I don't kno anything about Thyrod so no help from me on that. But ya i kno a girl who had her period untill she was almost 7months pregnant! I am also 19 n i had confusion on if i was pregnant, turns out i was! Do you want to have a baby? And if weird pregnancys are common in your family, then you pri are. Good luck!!
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Yes. My husband and I have been trying for almost a year now. And I really hope and pray that I am. :-] So. wish me luck girls!
    Becka_R

Answer by Becka_R at 11:56 PM on Jul. 16, 2008