Do you think it's wrong?

My mom jumped all over my case about taking a couple of pictures of my daughter during her first baby tub bath, because she was naked! OMG, she was like 14 days old and it was her first bath! What do you think about taking pictures of your naked baby? Do you think it's wrong? Am I alone in thinking that it isn't?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 6:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well i have plenty! I actually had some pics on my digital camera that my husband took of my and my daughter in the bath together. She was like 4 mos old pro. Well my sis in law and her boyfriend were at our house visiting and they put the pics onto the computer and were going thru them. I never actually looked at the pictures and I didnt even think about it but they go to those pics and one almost showed my crotch! lol and then I told them to jsut stop and let me look before they did to take off any naked ones. They kept going! Next thing you know my tits are on the screen. Huge, saggy, stretch marked boobs! haha. I was so embarassed. Now I just think it is funny. theyre just breasts anyway!
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• i have TONS of them. i dont think there is anything wrong with it as long as you keep them to your self and they arent showing her stuff if u do post them.
    Fanta-Mommy

Answer by Fanta-Mommy at 6:19 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I have a ton of them also. I think once they reach a certain age though like 2 or 3 it needs to stop.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:22 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• If its wrong then you wouldnt wanna see my kids baby books lol. I have pics of them running around naked in the swimming pool when they were 1-2-3 yrs old. It isnt like I am showing them to the public.

Answer by gemgem at 6:23 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Nekkid shots of babies are best just for family - and for dragging out on their first date.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 6:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• i love taking pictures of my daughter in the bath and almost every mom i know has naked pics
    axbeautifulxlie

Answer by axbeautifulxlie at 6:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I have some tub pics, but I usually make sure a washcloth is covering his privates. I think butt shots are cute though and even professional studios will take those. You just have to be careful if you take them somewhere like Walgreen's or Wal-Mart to get them printed cause some places are weird and will report that kind of stuff even though itnis totally innocent.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I take pictures all the time of my boys in the tub. They are so cute. They are now 2 and 1. I make sure all parts are covered so they won't be extremely embarrased when they are older.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 6:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• NO way, I have them of both of my kids....I don't go flaunting their privates around on the Internet(cafemom/myspace), but I see nothing wrong with you having them.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 6:31 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• nope its fine. I'd be careful about posting those online and such, but for your memories, its fine. We usually block or put a toy over that private areas
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 4, 2009