Pregnancy Symptoms? SO confused

I have been pregnant before and have other children. I missed a period in Nov, and should have had one in Dec. Well, Igot this pink/light brown spotting on the 10th. I have every symptom that pregnancy brings along with some issues I have never had before. 3 negative pregnancy tests, but I guess if the 10th was implantation, it would only be showing up now. I am frustrated and will be getting a blood test tomorrow, but will have to wait for those results. Anyway, anyone have a gland that is sensitive to the touch behind the ear at the jaw line, about the size of an M&M? And, feet swelling and red? I would probably be 3 weeks post implantation.... Please advise. I am so confused and feel stupid because I have other children. Also, I feel like there is vomit at my throat all of the time... Sorry if TMI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds to me like you are sick or something. If you were pregnant, I think a test would have said so by now. Personally, I would be seeing a doctor for the other symptons you have!
    Anonymous

• This should be in TTC.
    Anonymous