how can i work from home w/o having to sell something or get people to join a group? everythin i've seen includes holding parties or convincing people to buy certain groceries. i just wanna make some money not a lot w/o having to get a full time job outside of the home. but i do not want to be a salesperson.

paislysmommy

Asked by paislysmommy at 6:27 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work with an amazing group of people that are teamed up with an amazing company.  I DO NOT sell anything.  I would love to show you all the details then you can decide if it is right for you.  Send me a PM or go to www.abetteru.2freedom.com

Have a Wonderful Day!!!!!111

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 7:08 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Girl, thats easy! Start your own business. It's not as difficult as it sounds. Check out www.stuffformoms.info. Lots of great ideas as well as freelance links! If you have any questions, let me know.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Get a JOB at home, not a business. It's like any other job, you work - they pay you for hours worked. There's data entry, accounting, personal assistant. Just go to stuckathomemom.com My new mega work at home site. Works4Mom.com, our sister site was featured on the evening news, now we are creating an even larger website easier to use with 10 times the legitimate job information. It's slow going, but that information is already at StuckAtHomeMom.com
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:16 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses). I recommend checking out the Telecommuting Moms folder at WAHM.com for leads on home JOBS. I also have some resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my Work From Home site.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009