HEY EVERYONE. I NEED TOTAL HELP. I HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND A 2 MONTH OLD SON. MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN ACTING REALLY BAD. SHE SCREAMS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND SHE STAYS AWAKE FOR LIKE AN HOUR JUST SCREAMING. WE TRY TO CALM HER DOWN. I READ TO HER SING TO HER I EVEN BRING HER TO MY ROOM SO SHE CAN SLLEP WITH ME. NOTHING WORKS. SHE STARTED DOING THIS WHEN I WAS 8 MONTHS PREGO. BUT NOW IT JUST GOT SO WORST. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

HELP!

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 6:30 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe its night terrors? have you looked into that?
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I have an almost 21 month old son & a 2 month old daughter . my son sleeps with us and he wakes up atleast once in the middle of the night he wakes up wanting a bottle though & if he doesn't get it he will keep crying . maybe it's just a stage , im not sure ?

GOD bless.
    samanthabaker

Answer by samanthabaker at 7:06 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• sounds like she is realizing that the baby is real and is not going away. you might want to try spending time with just you and her right before bed. take her into her bedroom at night and read to her or sing to her or even let her lay on your bed and watch a movie with mommy before bed or a tv show.
    cnelson82

Answer by cnelson82 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 4, 2009