Does anyone in Victorville have a crib that I could have?

My baby is 3months old and she has been sleeping with me in my bed. But we got this new place and she will have her own room I only have enough money to get diapers wipes and clothes for her not including food, formula, rent and bills. if you or anyone has a crib please call me(on weekends or week nites at 9pm) or txt me and let me know. Thank You and God Bless You!
Nicole 760-810-2631

BlueyedRnystorm

Asked by BlueyedRnystorm at 6:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't have any idea where Victorville is so I can't help but have you checked with any of the local churches? I know our Sunday School has a donation jar that peopole just put what they can in and then we use that to help out anyone in the community that we here is having trouble. Doesn't matter if they go to our church (or any church for that matter) or not.

One of the churches nearby also has a trading post where people can drop items that they no longer need off and then they sell them again for cheap (for example, all clothes are a quarter). If you ask around, there may be a similar program near you.

I am sure our churches are not the only ones that do either of these things so I hope someone near you does as well and I wish you the best.
    MrsAce150

Answer by MrsAce150 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 4, 2009