what is the most accurate way to determine my baby's sex besides an ultrasound?

Asked by mommakidwell84 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Look up the Chinese Lunar Calendar. It was accurate for me!

Answer by bethany_smith at 1:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• After your baby is born, look between the legs. :D

Answer by heydooney at 1:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• you can have a test done if you send in a hair sample somewhere but its like 200 dollars..

Answer by NatesNona at 2:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• An amnio will determine the babys sex. But it's only done if you need to test for other genetic issues. I'd gop with the Lunar calender!

Answer by hermamma at 3:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Giving Birth! It's right 100% of the time! Other than that an amnio can tell but you would only have that if you're a high risk patient.

Answer by RissaBusch at 4:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• they jave a new test out called INTELLI GENDER (google it). its like 35 dollars. how well it works, i dont know. but it might be worth a shot.

Answer by bkristine_00 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• as far as the intelligender goes I took it and it told me i was going to have a girl and yesterday it was confirmed by my ultrasound. but i have read alot of mixed messages regarding it's accuracy. but it worked for me.

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2008

• the chinese lunar calander was completly wrong for me it said i was having a girl with like a 98 percent chance and i had a boy

Answer by mandyjh at 4:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2009